Trusted Partner with Private Company Experience since 1936
Strategic and Financial Buyers in USA, Europe & Asia
Trusted Partner in a
se2quel is a strategic advisory group that provides M&A and corporate development services designed to achieve optimal valuation and strategic results
se2quel delivers a combination of high-level expertise and tactical execution gained from decades of experience serving C-level management teams
Our global team members cover engagements in North America, Europe and Asia
M&A Market Segments
Technology IoTTechnology IoT
Mobility Construction MiningMobility Construction Mining
Food & BeverageFood & Beverage
Services Distribution RetailServices Distribution Retail
Industrial & EquipmentIndustrial & Equipment
Our engagements initially require face-to-face meetings with owners or top executives.
Our hands-on five-step methodology:
1. Determine the company’s place in its addressable market, competitive landscape and customer's value chain.
2. Establish valuation ranges, including situational value to specific acquirers.
3. Discuss, develop and implement strategies that fit the seller’s goals. This may include strategic, IP, legal and tax advice.
4. Introduce high-value prospective acquirers.
5. Manage all phases and aspects of the resulting transaction.
Founders wanted to retire after 24 year.
Distribution business; USA
From $1M to world market leader
CEO & Co-Founder passes away unexpectedly
Media technology; USA
Multiple previous exit attempts failed because target valuation was not achieved
200-year-old company in family hands and required to exit
3-way global transaction with over 60 entities
Health club chain, USA
Equipment rental, USA
Above company transaction range from $250k to $650M